- Choose a specific topic related to health administration that you are interested in learning more about. Be as specific and narrow as possible.
- Formulate a question that describes what you would like to know about your topic.
- Go to the library’s search engine OneSearch to locate a minimum of 4 articles on the topic. You will also use Google to find 1 credible online source.
- After you locate your sources, read the abstracts and skim the articles to determine if they are relevant to your topic AND your question.
- Read your articles! Make notes, sort and categorize them according to their findings.
- Organize your articles by sorting and classifying their findings in a meaningful way, remember to always consider your original topic and question.
- Write your review.
- Revise your review.
Do you have a similar assignment/prompt? Let one of our professional writers take care of it. Place an order at Essaypanthers; pay only 50% of the order and send balance upon receiving your completed paper