You are required to produce a DA report, to be assessed by the appropriate authority, for the investigation site. The report is to draw upon your previous research and pre-lodgement meeting relating to the site and its environs. Your DA report will be accompanied by all the relevant DA forms, completed as necessary. Your DA Report will include a copy of your development concept plan for the site and environs.
- Your report must include a development proposal concept plan.
- You must include a cover letter.
- Read the Studio Project Outline.
YOUR REPORT MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- A project outline/background: define and briefly describe the project you have been commissioned to undertake and the stages you have gone through to date.
HINT: Refer at your Studio Project Outline and include discussions/outcomes of your pre-lodgement presentations.
- Describe (addressing the points below) your development proposal for the site and include a well conceived and presented concept plan illustrating your proposal
HINT: your written description MUST align with and be related to/referenced against your concept plan; the two MUST reinforce and support each other.
- Identify all building types, floor areas, uses and car parking provided.
- Provided a summary of total floor area, site coverage, building heights and car parking.
- Clearly articulate the building design/ architectural intent of your proposal. Give reasons for your decisions.
- Clearly explain your provision of open space: How it will be landscaped? Who will use it? Who will maintain it? What is its purpose? HINT: included a landscape plan indicating species and characteristics.
- Discuss the design and provision of access and circulation onto and within the site.
- Identify how storm water and waste management will be accounted for.
- Clearly define and explain the different land uses you are proposing. Give reasons for your decisions.
- 3. Outline (following the points below) thecharacteristics of the site and the surrounding area
HINT: Include location and site maps and photographs of the site.
- Identify SWOT of the siteand the environs.
- Describe the existing land uses and built form (if appropriate) of thesite and the environs.
- Describe and name the existing vegetation on the site.
- Discuss the existing access and circulation characteristics that impact the site.
- Discuss the topography, flooding and drainage of the site and environs.
- Identify and address All assessment requirements
- SEQ Regional Plan as relevant.
- Gold Coast/Brisbane City Plan /PDA as relevant.
- Provide a succinct summary of how your proposal meets, addresses and challenges the planning frameworks and or instruments and how your proposal contributes to the city.
Do you have a similar assignment/prompt? Let one of our professional writers take care of it. Place an order at Essaypanthers; pay only 50% of the order and send balance upon receiving your completed paper