Using internet or other means of search, select a site appropriate for development of 50 or more dwellings within the Greater London area. Select a suitable developer capable of carrying out this development using the FAME data. Investigate the development proposal, its planning situation and financial viability.
Present a business case for the development. You will have 13 minutes for the presentation and 7 minutes for questions from the panellists (or other students present)
- Introduce the presentation
- Present the site, the context, the actual housing scheme and its benefits
- Present significant scheme-specific risks and any planning problems
- Present the main systematic risks in terms of the current economic/financial situation
- Show very briefly the key figures from a stand-alone financial assessment of the scheme and then the significant impact on the developer’s finances
Do you have a similar assignment/prompt? Let one of our professional writers take care of it. Place an order at Essaypanthers; pay only 50% of the order and send balance upon receiving your completed pape