This is a peer review. Read the attached essay and answer the 8 questions below: You response needs to be no less then 250 words. You may make changes on the actual essay by lining through or highlighting.
1. What is the writer’s thesis?
2. How does the writer establish the conversation–identify a gap in people’s knowledge, attempt to modify an existing argument, or try to correct some misunderstanding?
3. How effectively does the writer distinguish between his or her ideas and the ideas he or she summarizes, paraphrases, or quotes?
4. To what extent are you persuaded by the writer’s argument? Why?
5. To what extent does the writer anticipate possible counterarguments?
6. Can you follow the essay’s organization easily? If so, point to transitions/transitional phrases that help? If not, suggest them.
7. What do you think is working best? Explain by pointing to specific passages in the writer’s draft.
8. What do you recommend the writer work further on, and why?
Do you have a similar assignment/prompt? Let one of our professional writers take care of it. Place an order at Essaypanthers; pay only 50% of the order and send balance upon receiving your completed paper