5. By the end of The Taming of the Shrew, three couples have married for various reasons. Courtship and marriage are the social structures around which the play is built. Research Elizabethan practices in marriage and courtship and explain how typical the three couples are. Also, explain what the understood roles and duties were of a husband and wide in Elizabethan England. Do Petruchio and Kate fit the ideal? Do Lucentio and Bianca fit the ideal? How would the characters fare in today’s society?
1. Research paper should include an effective introduction with an appropriate thesis statement.
2. Research paper should include multiple body paragraphs, probably more than three. There should be enough body paragraphs to effectively discuss the selected topic and the specific questions asked within each topic.
3. Research paper should include an effective conclusion.
4. Research paper should include at least one direct quote in each body paragraph with a correct parenthetical citation.
5. Citations should also be provided for summarized and paraphrased information.
6. Research paper should reference at least FIVE different sources.
7. Finally, you should include a Works Cited page that references your sources.
8. Sources MUST include:
o At least one book (eBook or print)
o At least one article from a periodical (electronic or print)
o At least one credible website
9. All rules for MLA format should be followed throughout the research paper.
10. Research paper should be at least 1,000 words.
Do you have a similar assignment/prompt? Let one of our professional writers take care of it. Place an order at Essaypanthers; pay only 50% of the order and send balance upon receiving your completed paper