Write in APA format
• A description of the criminal justice issue – Homelessness and Theft
• The research question you are examining and hypothesis(-es) you plan to test. If Dallas, Texas solves homelessness will it eliminate theft?
• An explanation of whether you would use qualitative, quantitative, or mixed research methods.
• A description of your data collection method— Use survey and field research, and why you would choose to use that method relative to others. Include strengths and weaknesses of the methods- survey and field research.
• An explanation of the measurement and sampling methods you would use.
• Conceptual definitions of the key variables you need to measure.
• An explanation of how you would measure each variable with open=ended and closed- questions for a survey
• A description of the target population you plan to sample (including size of the population and other demographic and socioeconomic conditions, if known) or whether you plan to use existing data.
• If you choose existing data, be sure to provide evidence of reliability and validity and a description of the sample, concepts, and measures used in the original study. Also identify any limitations of the existing data.
1 Required Resource listed below and 9 outside Resource from years 2007-2017 of your choices—I have attached the pdf and below listed for Reference page
Krejci, J. (2010). Approaching quality in survey research: Towards a comprehensive perspective. Czech Sociological Review, 46(6), 1011-1033.
Do you have a similar assignment/prompt? Let one of our professional writers take care of it. Place an order at Essaypanthers; pay only 50% of the order and send balance upon receiving your completed paper