Based on retail change theories explain the failure of high street retailers. Choose one of the many retailers that collapsed (shut down their operations) the last 5 years.
For example, Comet see the following link https://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/nov/01/uk-retail-collapses-timeline
Presentation, report structure, logical sequencing of discussion grammar, and spelling (10 marks)
• The work should be written in good English
• The report must include clear headings and subheadings. Students should avoid excess use of headings and subheadings.
• The discussion should flow smoothly showing a clear link between the theory and the retailer’s failure
Coverage and appropriate use of theory (30 marks)
Marks will be awarded for identification of the retail change theory.
• Correct identification of any particular retail change theories
• Comprehensive discussion of the retail change theory
• Completeness and clarity of discussion of the retail change theory
Depth of analysis (30 marks)
• Good critique of the retail change theory.
• Use of examples from various sources (i.e., books, journals) to back up the critique for the retail change theory.
• Depth of analysis is also analysis refers to correct citation of relevant references, cross-references, evaluations of the retail change theories.
• Correct in-text citation of references and critiquing of work cited.
Originality of the answer (20 marks)
• Originality will be demonstrated by showing evidence of independent thinking.
• Examples used in the discussion should demonstrate originality and maturity expected of Masters Students.
References (10 marks)
• 20 or more references are expected to be listed as valid references.
• References must be cited and or listed following the Harvard system (i.e., the list of references given at the end of this Handbook shows an example of Harvard system
• References from wikipedia are not acceptable
Do you have a similar assignment/prompt? Let one of our professional writers take care of it. Place an order at Essaypanthers; pay only 50% of the order and send balance upon receiving your completed paper