Incorporating the principles of the NASW Standards for Cultural Competency, provide a response to at least three of the beliefs listed in Table 12.2
o If you previously held one of these beliefs, but no longer do, draw from your own experience and share what helped or is helping you operate from a more culturally competent understanding.
• Provide examples of how minority status might influence client experiences with human service agencies and how your agency addresses these concerns?
• Discuss the principles of the NASW Standards for Cultural Competency.
• Provide examples of how minority status might influence client experiences with human service agencies.
• Discuss how your agency addresses the concerns and needs of diverse clients.
• Discuss the legal and ethical prohibitions against discrimination.
• Explore how your own values and beliefs might affect relationships with persons different from you.
• Explain how human rights apply to social work practice.
Garthwait, C. (2014). The social work practicum: A guide and workbook for students. Boston, MA: Allyn & Bacon.
• Chapter 12
• Table 12.2
Do you have a similar assignment/prompt? Let one of our professional writers take care of it. Place an order at Essaypanthers; pay only 50% of the order and send balance upon receiving your completed paper